- Gunter Pauli, Mike Barry and more conference presentation
videos now uploaded. Watch the videos here.
- PhD Thesis Award by the European Federation of National
Maintenance Societies [more]
- Can sixth form students improve your factory? [more]
- Masterclass - Transforming Business to Deliver
Sustainable Value [more]
- IfM Briefing Day 2016 - The 'Digital Revolution' [more]
- Business tools used to enhance service offering at iema [more]
- More news...
We envisage a more environmentally and
economically sustainable future for all manufacturing with a
resilient industrial sector adapting to uncertain future conditions
and operating their businesses in ways that do not compromise the
needs of future generations.
We see our role in this transition as
a partner with industry, carrying out effective interdisciplinary
research that delivers ideas, knowledge and solutions in management
practice, technology and policy to create lasting impact for
the whole manufacturing sector.
We do this through:
> Understanding factory performance and developing tools
to drive effective reductions in the use of resources
> Providing the systems and tools to design and manage the
next generation of factories
> Providing frameworks for sustainable business models
> Enabling and driving sustainable industrial policy
Dr Doroteya Vladimirova
University of Cambridge
Does it have a future in
Toyota Motor Europe
CONNECT WITH US